Current Job Opportunities at King!
King Insurance is always looking for smart, hardworking individuals to contribute to our team. We are a Program Administrator for Mobile Home, Mobile Home Park and Insurance Agents E&O.
At King Insurance, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive starting salary, annual merit reviews, annual bonus potential, Medical and Dental Insurance.
So if you think you have what it takes to become a dynamic part of our committed team, send us your resume! In your cover letter, highlight your skills, education, and other qualities you think might benefit the team.
Sr. Commercial Insurance Underwriter
Managing General Agent in Orange County, seeking a Property & Casualty Underwriter. Ability to work with agents and brokers in a specialized package program niche. This position carries the potential to lead into a Senior Underwriting position within a fast paced growing environment.
Essential Duties Include:
- Analyze broker submissions for underwriting acceptability and pricing.
- Use proper judgement in pricing and documentation for risks.
- Participate in audit and/or underwriting meetings as required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with a network of brokers & company U/W’s.
- Communicate with agents concerning the decisions of submissions
- Ability to explain and existing products in a clear, concise manner.
- Attain positive results for premium growth and acceptable loss ratios
- Other related tasks as assigned
Qualifications, knowledge and skills required:
- Must have 3-5 years Commercial Property & Casualty experience
- Bachelor degree or insurance industry designations and/or course-work preferred.
- Professional designations such as CPCU, ASLI, AU or CIC are preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS-Office, Excel, Outlook and ability to work with evolving software
- STRONG organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues proactively in a professional manner
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
We are looking to hire the best candidate right away!
Please email your resume to Laura@kinginsuranceca.com and include any References. Please note candidates considered for hire will be subject to a background check.
Marketing/Representative – Arizona Territory
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and success-driven Marketing/Sales Representative with experience in multi-line underwriting for the wholesale and retail business. Dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting business objectives.
Job description and duties:
- Travel throughout the territory – existing agents and prospective agents.
- Knowledge of the industry along with the competition
- Understanding of the territory
- Responsible for development, production and growth of personal & commercial programs
- Suspension and termination of producer appointments.
- Work closely with underwriting and Customer service issues.
- Responsible for maintaining increased production in the assigned territory
- Field account servicing and instruction of all company programs.
- Demonstrate and instruction of quoting and web related programs
- Provide field based education for new/existing clients building trusted partnerships
- Must attend tradeshows when necessary
- Responsible for weekly itinerary and daily reports
- Proper attire and professionalism required at all times out in the field.
- Salary and Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
So if you think you have what it takes to become a dynamic part of our committed team, send us your resume! In your cover letter, highlight your skills, education, and other qualities you think might benefit the team. Please email your resume to Marketing@kinginsuranceca.com.