Current Job Opportunity at King!
Marketing Representative – Arizona Territory
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and success-driven Marketing/Sales Representative with experience in multi-line underwriting for the wholesale and retail business. Dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting business objectives.
Job description and duties
- Travel regularly (4 days/week) in Arizona.
- Maintain and expand existing relationship with current agents.
- Setting appointments and meeting with prospective agents to go over business needs.
- Responsible for new appointments, binding authority issues, suspension and termination of producer appointments.
- Work closely with underwriting and customer service issues.
- Responsible for maintaining increased production in the assigned territory
- In field account servicing and continuing instruction of all company programs, underwriting and procedural policy updates.
- Demonstrate and instruct of quoting and web related programs
- Attend tradeshows when necessary.
- Required to submit weekly business itinerary and daily reports.
- Provide field-based education for new/existing clients & building trusted partnerships.
Must have but not limited to
- Knowledge of the industry along with the competition
- Ability to analyze loss, financial conditions and physical characteristic of risks.
- Ability to organize data, multi-task and make decisions independently.
- Excellent communication, organization & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to process various quantities of work within specified deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proper attire and professionalism required at all times out in the field.
- Provide timely communication & follow up customers, delivering and excellent customer service experience.
- Completion of expense report in order to be compensated
- Salary and Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
So if you think you have what it takes to become a dynamic part of our committed team, send us your resume! In your cover letter, highlight your skills, education, and other qualities you think might benefit the team.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include any References. Please note candidates considered for hire will be subject to a background check.