We value you as a customer and take your personal privacy seriously. We want you to know about our policies for collecting, using and protecting your personal data. We want you to know your rights concerning your personal data.
How we collect, use and protect your personal data
Data We Collect
The data we collect may include data we receive:
- From you in person, in writing, by phone or over the Internet on applications or other forms. Examples: your name, address, social security number, income and health history.
- From your business dealings with us and other companies.
Examples: your policy coverage, premiums, claims history and payment history.
- From consumer reporting agencies and other third parties.
Examples: your credit score, credit history, employment record and motor vehicle report.
Data We Use
We use your personal data to underwrite your policy, process your claim, and service your account. We may share your personal data:
- Within our family of companies. We may share data about your account or our business dealings with you. Examples: your credit score, payment history or motor vehicle report.
- With third parties. As permitted by law, we may share your personal data with third parties who help us service or process your account. We may share your personal data with companies that perform marketing services for us or with banks and other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. Examples: your name, address and phone number.
These third parties must agree to keep your data confidential and not use it for any other reason.
We do not sell customer data. We do not provide customer lists to third parties to market non-financial services.
Confidentiality of Health Data
We may need to obtain personal health data to underwrite your policy or process your claims. We understand your concerns about the security of this data. We want to assure you that your personal health data will be held in strict confidence. We will not share your personal health data for marketing or any unauthorized purpose. But we may share your personal health data for underwriting or servicing your policy or as permitted by law.
Data Security Standards
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data. We restrict access to your personal data to only those persons necessary to provide products or services to you.
If You Do Not Want Us to Share Your Personal Data
If you do not want us to share your personal data with non-affiliated companies, you may tell us so. This is known as “opting out.” If you wish to opt-out, call us at 833.362.2751. We may share data about you if we do not hear from you within 30 days. However, you may opt-out at any time. Just call or write us. Even if you opt-out, we may still share data as allowed by law. This includes sharing data within our family of companies to market other products or services to you.
Your Right to Review and Correct Personal Data
If you wish to review your personal data, please send a written request to us at:
King Insurance Support Systems
31381 Rancho Viejo Road #101
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Include your name, address, phone number and policy number. Let us know what kind of data you want to see. We may charge a small fee to collect and send the data to you. If you see any mistakes, let us know and we will review it. If we agree, we will correct our files and, at your request, send corrections to anyone who received incorrect data from us in the past 2 years. If we disagree, you may file a short statement of dispute with us. Your statement will be included with any data we share in the future. We will also send the statement to anyone you ask who received your data from us in the past 2 years.
We’ll keep you informed
As our valued customer, we respect your privacy concerns. We will provide you with an annual notice. If our privacy policies change, we will inform you promptly.